• In proximity of more than 20 villages. Skilled as well as unskilled labour is available.
• Kheda is surrounded by many small to large scale of industries, which are within 30 km radius.
• Vatva GIDC and Dholera SIR are easily accesable.
• PILJ is well-connected with all major cities via Rail & Road Network. It is also well-connected with Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC).
• PILJ is just at 35 km distance from Ahmedabad, the industrial and financial capital of Gujarat. Which is connected to Ahmedabad to Mumbai 6 lane express highway & also connected with Western Gujarat as well.
THE GOLDEN QUADRILATERAL
• The Golden Quadrilateral is a network of highway connecting to India’s four top metropolitan cities of india.
• The Golden Quadrilateral project is phase one of the NHDP. It establishes transportation links between major cities of India, such as New Delhi, Jaipur, Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad, Kheda, Vadodara, Surat, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Visakhapatnam, Bhuvaneshwar, Kolkata and Kanpur.
• Ahmedabad airport is just 45 km away from PILJ & there are domestic flights to major cities of India from Ahmedabad.
• Air & Sea offers alternative routes and flexible schedules to suit even the most demanding logistical requirements to and from all parts of India. PILH offers easy connectivity to Kandala seaport & Mundra seaport by road.